MacEwan University Undergraduate Program Scholarship Canada 2020
1 – Presentation of the scholarship : MacEwan University Undergraduate Program Scholarship
MacEwan University Undergraduate Program Scholarship in Canada 2020 – All you need to know.
Find out all the informations about the MacEwan University Undergraduate Program Scholarship in Canada :
The year of study, the nomber of place, the organization offering the scholarship, the targets, the amount and deadline to apply for the scholarship.
MacEwan University is now calling talented students to apply for the Provost’s Entrance Scholarship. This program is exclusively open for the academic year 2020-21.
The award is accessible for overseas students who are going to take part in an undergraduate degree program at MacEwan University will be able to apply for this unique funding opportunity.
To be considered for this scholarship, students must:
- Be an international student (i.e. on a valid study permit) admitted to the Fall term;
- Be registered in at least 12 credits per term in each of the Fall and Winter terms of the upcoming academic year in a degree program at MacEwan University as of the first day following the add/drop deadline in September;
- Have achieved a high school average on courses used for admission to a program within one of the scholarship ranges;
- Continue to be enrolled in the minimum required credits after the add/drop deadline over the Fall and Winter terms.
2 – Scholarship Information :
2.1 – Name and Targets :
- Name : MacEwan University Undergraduate Program Scholarship
- Organisation : MacEwan University
- Year : 2020-2021
- Level : Undergraduate
- Specialities : Arts Human Sciences Information Technology Law Management and HRM Marketing Science Social Sciences
- Targets : African Students International Students
2.2 – Deadline And Amount of the MacEwan University Undergraduate Program Scholarship :
- Number of Scholarships : Not mentionned
- Deadline : 01/10/2020
- Financial aid : Full Scholarship
- The Amount : Up to 14000$
- 95-100% or AGPA higher than 3.99 – President’s Scholarship – $12,000-$14,000
- 90-94.99% or AGPA of 3.90-3.99 – Provost’s Scholarship – $10,000-$12,000
- 85-89.99% or AGPA of 3.70-3.89 – Dean’s Scholarship 1 – $8,000-$10,000
- 80-84.99% or AGPA of 3.50-3.69 – Dean’s Scholarship 2 – $6,00-$8,000
3 – Apply And information :
3.1 – Apply for MacEwan University Undergraduate Program Scholarship
Automatic selection. Recipients will be notified in their admit letter.
Should there be any dispute regarding this scholarship, final decisions rest with MacEwan International in support of the intent of the scholarship.
You want to apply in this scholarship in Canada ?
Click on the link below.
3.2 – Others Information
Limitations, Clarifications, and Notes:
- This scholarship may be awarded a maximum of one (1) time in an individual’s life time.
- Students in university transfer or certificate programs are ineligible for this scholarship.
- Should there be any dispute regarding this scholarship, final decisions rest with MacEwan International in support of the intent of the scholarship.
- To receive the second disbursement of the scholarship in the Winter term, students must have maintained a minimum GPA of 2.0 in the Fall term and maintain 12 credits in each of the Fall and Winter terms.
- If there are more qualified students than funds available, scholarships will be awarded beginning with the highest averages until funds are exhausted.
- International students are automatically assessed for eligibility, there is no application process.
The number and value of scholarships will vary based on available funds and eligible students. The scholarship will be disbursed in two equal amounts across two terms (Fall and Winter).