Laval University Oral Health Scholarship Canada 2020
1 – Presentation of the scholarship : Laval University Oral Health Scholarship
Laval University Oral Health Scholarship Canada 2020 – All you need to know
Find out all the informations about the Laval University Oral Health Scholarship in Canada :
The year of study, the nomber of place, the organization offering the scholarship, the targets, the amount and deadline to apply for the scholarship.
The Oral and Bone Health Research Network is proud to provide financial support to the clinicians and scientists of tomorrow. Our support program for students and interns aims to promote multidisciplinary projects allowing collaborations with experts in fundamental, clinical and epidemiological research.
Although not considered to be an essential criterion, multisectoral research projects (academic, clinical, community, entrepreneurial) will be favorably judged by the evaluators of the program.
Please note that in order to comply with the new guidelines of the FRQS Network Governance Guide, scholarship amounts have decreased this year. As a result, scholarships for masters are reduced to $ 5,000, while those for doctoral students and postdoctoral fellows now stand at $ 10,000.
2 – Scholarship Information :
2.1 – Name and Targets :
- Name : Laval University Oral Health Scholarship
- Organisation : Laval University
- Year : 2020-2021
- Level : Master Phd
- Specialities : Medical Sciences
- Targets : African Students International Students
2.2 – Deadline And Amount of the Laval University Oral Health Scholarship :
- Number of Scholarships : Not mentionned
- Deadline : 28/09/2020
- Financial aid : Partial Scholarship
- The Amount : Up to 10.000$
5000$ for Master and 10.000$ for PhD.
3 – Apply And information :
3.1 – Apply for Laval University Oral Health scholarship
You want to apply in this scholarship in Canada ?
Click on the link below.
3.2 – Others Information
Eligibility criteria :
- Be a student registered in a master’s or doctoral program or be hired as a postdoctoral fellow at a Quebec university.
- The intern must be supervised or co-supervised by a regular member of the Oral and Bone Health Research Network. Although not compulsory, interns presenting projects comprising members of several axes of the RSBO will be favorably considered by the evaluators.
- Present a project in line with the Network’s research priorities and in accordance with the ethical rules in force in the institution associated with the research;
- The support offered is cumulative up to an amount equivalent to that given by the granting agencies ($ 18,000 M.Sc. and $ 21,000 Ph.D.);
- A student is eligible to receive a maximum of two grants (consecutive or not) as part of this competition. When a second application is submitted, the student must demonstrate that efforts have been made to obtain a scholarship from other granting organizations;