Laval University Clément-Lockquell Scholarship Canada 2020
1 – Presentation of the scholarship : Laval University Clément-Lockquell Scholarship
Laval University Clément-Lockquell Scholarship in Canada 2020 – All you need to know
Find out all the informations about the Laval University Clément-Lockquell scholarship in Canada :
The year of study, the nomber of place, the organization offering the scholarship, the targets, the amount and deadline to apply for the scholarship.
This scholarship offered by the Clément-Lockquell Fund aims to encourage the best students from an African or Latin American country to undertake doctoral studies in the field of faith education at Laval University.
1. Be a citizen of a country in Africa or Latin America.
2. Be admitted to a doctorate in theology or practical theology at Laval University.
3. Be registered full-time.
4. Submit an application package including:
- A resume
- A letter of presentation of a study project in the field of faith education
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from people who know the candidate
- University studies transcripts
5. Have an excellent application file.
6. For renewal, the candidate must demonstrate, with the help of a brief report approved by his research director, and to the satisfaction of the committee, significant progress in his or her research project.
2 – Scholarship Information :
2.1 – Name and Targets :
- Name : Laval University Clément-Lockquell Scholarship
- Organisation : Laval University
- Year : 2020-2021
- Level : Phd
- Specialities : Education
- Targets : African Students Latin Students
2.2 – Deadline And Amount of the Laval University Clément-Lockquell Scholarship :
- Number of Scholarships : 1
- Deadline : 15/09/2020
- Financial aid : Partial Scholarship
- The Amount : 4000$
3 – Apply And information :
3.1 – Apply for Laval University Clément-Lockquell Scholarship
You want to apply in this scholarship in Canada ?
Click on the link below.
3.2 – Others Information
In addition to the excellence of the academic record, the relevance of the study project will serve as a discriminating criterion.