Laval University AIST FOUNDATION Scholarship Canada 2020
1 – Presentation of the scholarship : Laval University AIST FOUNDATION Scholarship
Laval University AIST FOUNDATION Scholarship in Canada 2020 – All you need to know
Find out all the informations about the Laval University AIST FOUNDATION Scholarship in Canada :
The year of study, the nomber of place, the organization offering the scholarship, the targets, the amount and deadline to apply for the scholarship.
These awards are preceded by a PAID summer internship at a North American steel producing or steel-related company.
- Up to 30 one-year awards.
- Premier Intern Scholarship – The top-scoring applicant of all received will be awarded the Premier Scholarship, a one-year scholarship of US$12,000 with a paid summer internship (summer preceding the scholarship).
- The recipient will be disqualified if he/she rescinds an accepted offer of internship from within the program.
- Applicant must receive a satisfactory performance review from the internship company, and maintain a 2.5 or higher GPA, to remain eligible for this scholarship.
2 – Scholarship Information :
2.1 – Name and Targets :
- Name : Laval University AIST FOUNDATION Scholarship
- Organisation : Laval University
- Year : 2020-2021
- Level : Master Phd
- Specialities : Information Technology Science
- Targets : Citizen of a NAFTA country (USA, Canada, Mexico)
2.2 – Deadline And Amount of the Laval University AIST FOUNDATION Scholarship :
- Number of Scholarships : 30
- Deadline : 31/10/2020
- Financial aid : Partial Scholarship
- The Amount : 6000$
US$6,000 one-year scholarship
3 – Apply And information :
3.1 – Apply for Laval University AIST FOUNDATION Scholarship
You want to apply in this scholarship in Canada ?
Click on the link below.
3.2 – Others Information
Qualifying Criteria for Scholarships
- Students in the following engineering/engineering technology majors may apply: metallurgy, materials science, electrical, mechanical, chemical, industrial, environmental, computer science and safety.
- Applications will be accepted from university freshmen, sophomore and junior applicants, and seniors planning to attend graduate school.
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time in a four-year undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited North American university.
- Applicant should have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Application, essay and recommendation letters should express a strong interest in the iron and steel industry.
- Applicant must be a citizen of a NAFTA country (USA, Canada, Mexico)