The 13 cheapest universities in Canada for international students in 2022
We invite you to find in this post, the 13 cheapest universities in Canada for international students in 2022.
Indeed, before leaving to study in Canada, it is preferable to first have an idea of the affordable universities in Canada.
Canadian Universities are among the best universities in North America, and in the World.
Moreover, the best universities in Canada are often coveted by foreign students for the quality of their higher education.
But, you should know all the same that the tuition fees in universities in Canada are quite expensive compared to other countries.
This is why we often advise foreign students to look first for the best scholarships in Canada, in order to reduce the maximum cost of studies.
By the way, you can also find universities that offer fully funded scholarships in canada for international students.
In this regard, we invite you to discover the 10 Universities that offer scholarships to international students in Canada.
But, if you are unable to find a scholarship to study in Canada, or you are not eligible for a scholarship in a Canadian university, then you can also finance your studies on your own.
Indeed, there are several universities in Canada where the cost of studies is much lower than the national average.
You will be able to finance your studies on your own.
This is indeed the subject of this article.
Moreover, we are going to present to you the 13 cheapest universities in Canada for international students.
The 13 cheapest universities in Canada for international students
To be able to finance your studies in Canada, you will find the 13 most affordable universities in Canada for international students.
The ranking below, ranks Canada’s universities from the cheapest to the most expensive.
In addition, you should note that the costs of the studies mentioned in this classification vary according to :
- The study specialty
- The study cycle
- Study diploma
- And finally, the student nationality
In addition, you should also note that these study prices are intended for foreign students and mentioned in Canadian Dollars.
So, let’s discover the cheapest universities in Canada !
- Memorial University of Newfoundland : Between $ 3.200 CAD to $ 11.400 CAD
- University of Northern British Columbia : Between $ 3.400 CAD to $ 22.100 CAD
- Simon Fraser University : Between $ 3.900 CAD to $ 29.400 CAD
- University of Waterloo : Between $ 4.100 CAD to $ 40.300 CAD
- University of Saskatchewan : Between $ 4.400 CAD to $ 18.400 CAD
- Mount Allisson University : Between $ 5.000 CAD to $ 18.500 CAD
- University of Guelph : Between $ 5.600 CAD to $ 26.700 CAD
- University of Moncton : Between $ 5.800 CAD to $ 17.300 CAD
- Brandon University : Between $ 5.900 CAD to $ 15.200 CAD
- McMaster University : Between $ 6.000 CAD to $ 33.800 CAD
- University of St. Michael’s College : Between $ 6.200 CAD to $ 59.000 CAD
- University of Toronto : Between $ 6.300 CAD to $ 59.000 CAD
- Dalhousie University : Between $ 6.800 CAD to $ 18.600 CAD
Thus, these universities presented above, are considered to be the cheapest universities in Canada for international students.
So, to conclude our post, we have presented for you the 13 cheapest universities in Canada for international students.
As you can see, the prices for studies in Canadian universities start from $ 3.200 CAD a year.
And as, we mentioned before, these fees for university studies in Canada vary essentially according to the speciality and diploma.
In addition, we recommend that you visit each of the websites of universities in Canada that interest you in order to make your choice.
Do not hesitate to contact the universities for more information.
We invite you to see :
- Universities that offer scholarships to international students in canada.
- The fully funded scholarships in canada for international students.
- The 11 best universities in Canada for international students in 2022.